I enjoy a good laugh so every now and then I scan the web reading some really dumb headlines. Of course I enjoy them more while drinking coffee.
I’m not sure if it makes them more interesting but it’s another chance to enjoy a good cup of coffee.
Do you ever wonder who even cares about all the dumb and really pointless articles that seem to be all over sites like, hello, Yahoo?
It may be crazy but I thought it just might be fun to actually share a few of the dumb headlines with you.
Drinking Coffee, Pointless & Dumb Headlines
Here we go…
1. Earth Life Likely Came from Mars, Study Suggests – Yeah right. I’ve got a book that will set them straight on this one. It’s called the Bible.
2. The daily gossip: Miley Cyrus and Kanye West are collaborating on a new song, and more. – Do we really care?
3. Humans Landed on ‘Treasure Island’ Earlier Than Thought – Well I’ll be. How does that change things today?
4. Your Gut Bacteria May Predict Your Obesity Risk – I guess it has nothing to do with; too many burgers, fries, shakes, sodas, candy bars and… oh, at least they didn’t say anything about drinking coffee.
5. 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Quinoa – Here’s one thing I don’t know about Quinoa. What is it and I really don’t care. I’m glad I’m drinking coffee though.
6. Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones says CAT Scan reveals he has the ‘brain of a 40-year old’ – What they forgot to tell him is the 40 year old brain had been in a pickle jar for about 900 years. Well, maybe not, I just added that part for fun.
7. 5 Iconic Recipes that Define America – Really? I thought it was maybe the constitution.
Bonus: 10 Messy Foods You Are Eating the Wrong Way – OMG! I guess there is now a “messy foods” police. This is a really dumb headline to say the least. Have a buffalo wing and wipe your mouth on your shirt sleeve.
Drinking coffee anytime makes way more sense than any dumb headline you may find on the internet.
So my fellow coffee drinkers, drink up.
What are some of your favorite dumb headlines? I would love to hear them so share them if you like.