Who knew there is a coffee essential oil? But then again, why not? After all, everybody loves the way a freshly brewed pot of coffee smells. I know one thing, coffee is an essential part of my mornings. I can see where using this can do wonders to one’s outlook on the day. Here are a couple ideas on how to use coffee essential oil in your life.
Using Coffee Essential Oil
Widely used in massage therapy, aromatherapy and countless other areas to help improve one’s lifestyle, essential oils have been around for centuries.
Here are a few uses for coffee essential oil.
- Keeps your home always smelling like there is a freshly brewed pot of coffee.
- Awakens you in the mornings even before you fire up your coffee brewer.
- Perfect for keeping your pantry fresh.
- Always a good conversation starter when guests come over.
- Dirty laundry room doesn’t stand a chance with coffee essential oil.
- Stimulates you to get moving without the caffeine.
- For non-coffee drinkers who still love the coffee fragrance.
- Puts you in the mood to greet the day with vigor.
Simply put, using coffee essential oil just makes sense. At least for me it does. If you enjoy that aroma of fresh coffee, then you just need to try using coffee essential oil. There’s just something about the aroma and of course aromatherapy is a known method of helping with stress relief. And with today’s fast paced schedules, who doesn’t need something to help relieve the stress?
Where to Buy Coffee Essential Oil?
The best place I have found to get it is at PlantTherapy.com where they have this and other great oils. Check ’em out for some great selections.
If you have a non-coffee drinking friend who loves the aroma of coffee but not the taste (unheard of), maybe you should give them a bottle as a gift. This way they can enjoy that coffee aroma anytime they want.
One last thing. Actually two last things.
Have you ordered your essential coffee oil? You can do so here.
I would appreciate it if you will leave a quick comment below. I would love to hear from you on this.