Best coffee machine for office use is a rather subjective question. Best to one person may not be the same for another. With that in mind, I have looked at a couple dozen office coffee machines to determine exactly what I consider to be the best coffee machine for office use.
Best Coffee Machine for Office Use – The Results
When you consider the best, is it based on facts or simply your opinion? Maybe a combination of both? Since this is a relative question, I have looked at several dozen coffee makers to determine which I felt is the best. Based on price, online ratings, other reviews and manufacturer, the following three made my list of best coffee machine for office use.
When shopping for a new coffee maker for your office, there are a few crucial things you should consider. By using this criteria you should be able to come up with what you can consider the best coffee machine for office use.
1. Price – Though I really don’t like leading with price, that seems to be a driving factor among the many office coffee machines I considered. If you have a budget, stick to it. Whatever your budget is, there is an office coffee machine to fit.
2. Brewing capacity – How many cups of brewed coffee will you need either in a day or per hour in your office. This can greatly affect your choices. Many of the office coffee machines will brew between 3 -4 gallons per hour.
3. Warmers – Do you need just a single coffee warmer or will two work better in your office? If you have fewer than say 4 or 5 coffee drinkers, a single warmer may work for you. If there are more people than this drinking coffee, you might want to consider a two warmer machine.
4. Manufacturer – Though not a huge issue, choosing a well known manufacturer is always a good choice. This will insure you can have it serviced much easier if needed.
5. Accessories – When looking for the best coffee machine for office use, don’t forget the accessories. Some machines come with decanters while others do not.
6. Reviews – While some reviews may be biased, reading them to get feedback from other users and owners is always a good option. While most reviews are very helpful, use your own sound judgement.
7. Warranty – This is not a big concern these days as pretty much everything comes with a standard manufacturer’s warranty. Some may offer an extended warranty but In my opinion for the price of most common office coffee machines it is not worth the extra money.
Making the Right Choice
By using the above 7 considerations you should easily make the right choice. The following three machines are those that made my list of best coffee machine for office use.
There are a lot of office coffee machines to choose from. Any of the three here will be excellent choices for your office depending on the number of coffee drinkers and your budget. While Bunn makes more of the commercial and office type machines than the Keurig, either manufacturer you choose stands behind their products. In my opinion, you can’t go wrong with any of these office coffee machines.